Thursday 7 August 2014

A recommendation!






The eagle-eyed among you might have realised that this blog focuses mainly on Coronation Street...however, I do like to try and keep up with other soaps too. Now, while I can't claim to be a massive Eastenders fan I do like to try and keep up to date with it. One blog I have found really useful has been eastendersunplugged:



- http://eastendersunplugged.wordpress.com/.


It's a great little blog and is clearly written by someone who really enjoys the programme and knows their stuff. It's full of updates, spotlight articles on characters, EE news and my favourite bit - discussions on classic episodes. I love this as it's a bit of a trip down memory lane - the only downside being I realise how old I am! ;-)


Even if you're not a massive 'enders fan it's still a mighty good read, and if you are you'll no doubt love it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment